SIX Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma emphasizes quality improvement, but it is more than statistics and tools. The proven Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application that is focused on achieving significant financial results. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction—and in
many cases, elimination—of defects and out-of-control processes, which saves valuable corporate resources. That translates into immediate—and dramatic—financial profitability. Six Sigma Black Belt training teaches and prepares change agents and technical leaders within an organization to implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Six Sigma in order to deliver breakthrough business improvement results time after time.
What you will learn?
After successful completion of this training course, the delegate can:
- Define scope and execute DMAIC projects.
- Apply the DMAIC methodology to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.
Who Should Attend?
- Candidates wanting to manage complex Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Candidates wanting to manage teams of Green Belts
- Managers wanting to gain Lean Six Sigma experience
- Candidates wanting to enhance their career through Six Sigma