ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration Course
PT250: Organization Health and Safety Management System ISO 45001:2018 (Combined) Auditor Migration (CQI and IRCA Course Approval No – 1905)
Duration: 2 days
- This training course is an approved course from CQI and International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA).
- Course comprises of interactive sessions, workshops and role-play exercises.
- Passing criteria include satisfactory attainment of continuous assessment and written examination.
-The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second- and third-party audits of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems against ISO 45001:2018; and in accordance with ISO 19011.
Delegates who complete this CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHMS) training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as CQI and IRCA OHS auditors.
Before participating in this course, students are recommended to have completed the FD127 ISO 45001:2018 Foundation (OHSMS) Course, and possess knowledge of the sections listed below:
- Understanding of the requirements of Standard ISO 45001:2018
- Understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle and the core elements of the OHS System
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
- Understand commonly-used Occupational Health and Safety Terms and Definitions.
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out Occupational Health and Safety audits based on ISO 45001:2018; and in accordance with ISO 19011. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of a management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up on an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, andISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, andISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Who Should Attend
- Safety Manager
- QHSE Consultants
- QA/QC Managers
- Workers and Employees
- Internal Auditors
- Individuals wishing to perform Health and Safety Audits
- Existing OHSAS 18001:2007 auditors: to gain knowledge about 45001:2018.
- Health and Safety Personnel
- Companies seeking ISO 45001 accreditation
- Course Material
A course manual and reference materials will be provided to participants.