SIX Sigma Green Belt
The Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) course is for participants looking to acquire Six Sigma Green Belt knowledge. The emphasis of the program is to introduce Six Sigma concepts & techniques. This course teaches you the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) methodology using case studies from several industries. You will learn to define improvement projects to satisfy the customer and reduce variation.
What will you learn?
After successful completion of this training course, the delegate can:
- Function as a ‘tools application’ member of a six sigma project team
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Collect process data and develop process maps
- Develop statistical hypotheses using simple statistical tools
- Design simple experiments and/or implementation plans that help validate improvement options
- Apply problem solving and quantifiable tools to an improvement project brought to class on the first day.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying lean and six sigma
- Collect, analyze, and quantify data that enable process improvements
- Learn how to execute the Six Sigma methodology.
- Work with process owners to ensure process gains are held
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions. Participants are normally process owners or leaders and are well versed in technical aspects of their jobs and have worked on project teams.