ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course
This course aims to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills that will enable them to successfully conduct internal audits based on ISO 45001:2018.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to gain:
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process and risk-based occupational Health and Safety management system model for ISO 45001:2018 and the role of an internal audit in improving the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of the Occupational Health and Safety management system based on ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
To successfully pass this course, the Student shall demonstrate satisfactory performance in the above-mentioned areas.
Who Should Attend ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Course
- Safety Managers
- QHSE Consultants
- QA/QC Managers
- Workers and Employees
- Internal Auditors
- Individuals wishing to perform Health and Safety Audits
- Existing OHSAS 18001:2007 auditors who want to gain knowledge about 45001:2018.
- Health and Safety Personnel
- Companies seeking ISO 45001 accreditation
Who Should Attend
Organizations that want to implement Occupational Health & Safety under the umbrella of ISO 45001:2018; or individuals who seek to enhance their careers as OHSAS Auditors:
- Quality Professionals / Consultants
- Management Representatives / Managers
- HSE Managers
- ISO Coordinators/ Internal Auditors
- Environmental, Health & Safety Officers
- Individuals who wish to pursue a career in management systems auditing