Civil Laboratory Manager-Jubail
Civil Engineering degree or
Associate Engineering degree or
Master’s degree in Geology
Valid RSO Certificate from NRRC
Internal Auditor for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Certificate
Lead Auditor Certificate for ISO 9001:2015
Minimum 10 years in a similar position
- Practical knowledge of ISO9001 Quality Management system
- Practical knowledge of ISO 17025 Quality Management system
- Detailed knowledge of ASTM Standards relevant to material testing of concrete/soil/Asphalt
- Detailed knowledge of ACI Standards
- Detailed knowledge of AASHTO standards
- Detailed knowledge of radiation safety
- Hands of experience of performing concrete/soil and Asphalt testing and calculation and data reduction of test results independently
- Detailed knowledge of Type of equipment used for concrete/soil and asphalt testing, their calibration process and maintenance requirements
- Hands on experience to work with LIMS or similar ERP software to manage laboratory operations
- Process improvement through effective utilization of LIMS
- Ensuring compliance of ISO 17025 in all the work process of laboratory
- Manage complete operations of construction material testing technically in the laboratory and field operations
- Ensuring that Quality management system ISO/IEC 17025 implementation, monitoring and measurement
- Face internal and external auditors during internal and certification audit
- Planning and scheduling of laboratory day to day operations
- You may be exposed to weather conditions such as hot and humid, dusty, and noisy
- Some weekend and overtime work may be required.
- You may at times also perform technician level duties
- Management of the laboratory workforce (Supervisors, laboratory technicians, field technicians), administration
- Training newly hired technicians
- Maintenance and calibration of all the test equipment
- Effective communication with clients
- Identification of operational issues, their solutions, and plan/suggest improvements.
- Submission of Monthly Performance Report of Civil Labs. after review and finalization to Top Management.
- Monitor effective utilization of Resources through Monthly Resource Utilization Report from Lab. Managers.
- Ensure compliance of QHSE and Technical Requirements in Civil Labs.
- Ensuring that the processes are delivering their intended outputs.
- Ensure effective implementation and maintenance of QHSE Management Systems and ensure maintenance of Vendors Approval and QHSE Accreditations.
- Lead external audits (Surveillance + Certifications/Accreditations) and ensure its successful execution.
- Assisting QA Team in updating of QMS Documents.
- Ensure effective coordination with Sales Team for New Projects.
- Effective Coordination with Contract/Procurement Team for New Vendors Registration and provide technical guidance/support during the Registration Process.
- Assist Operations manager to work on Scope/Business Expansion.
- System analysis to reduce the operational cost.
- Implementation of Skill Development/Training Programs for New and Existing Staff Members.
- Assist lab manager for Nuclear Density Gauges related activities and ensure compliance of Radiation Safety requirements as per Company’s Radiation Safety Manual, KACARE and Saudi Aramco.
- Ensure technical compliance as per Eastern Province Municipality
- Ensure technical compliance as per Saudi Accreditation Committee
- Assist HR in recruitment of Saudi National and their skills development
- Plan and execute trainings of Saudi Nationals as per training plan.
- Assist Operations Manager in digital transformation of Lab Testing including implementation of LIMS.
- Assist Operations Manager in scope expansion and modernization of testing technology
- Visit to Site Labs on remote locations for monitoring and compliance
- Visit to project site on remote locations for customer satisfaction and effective communications.
- This is not the exhaustive list of responsibilities and the Operations manager or senior in your reporting line has right to assign additional responsibilities which comes under your direct or indirect scope of work.
- Time management
- Conflict Management
- Motivational skills
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Business analytics
- Leadership & motivation
Send your resume now: firstname.lastname@example.org