ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Course
PT234: Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 (Modular) Transition (CQI and IRCA Course Approval No – 17981)
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) standard that can benefit any organization of any size. An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you with continually monitoring and managing quality across your business so that you can make improvements wherever required. It is a globally adopted Quality Management System with the reputation of a powerful business improvement tool. This course is specifically designed for auditors who are planning to migrate from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will gain knowledge, and understanding, of Annex SL and ISO 9001:2015.
,Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an additional day of auditing activities. You’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 9001:2015 auditing skill.
Benefits to an Organization
Our aim is to help organizations by training auditors who are in the process of adopting ISO 9001:2015. Upon successful completion of ISO 9001 certification your organization can assure stakeholders that your quality management system (QMS) meets international industry standards.
The course includes lectures, interactive groups and individual workshops, case-studies and real-time/simulation-based role-play exercises. The course is divided into two main modules:
Module 1: Annexure SL Changes
This course aims to provide participants with knowledge related to:
- Purpose, scope and overview Annex SL Appendix 2
- Framework for generic management system requirements
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Relationship between external, internal issues, requirements of interested parties, actions to address risk and opportunities
- Overview of context of the organization, leadership, planning, support and operation
- Planning, conducting, reporting and following up of the audit based on new requirements
Module 2: Revised Quality Management System Requirements
- Differences and changes which arise in Quality Management system requirements due to publishing of new version of standard i.e. ISO 9001:2015
- Auditing quality management systems based on new QMS-specific requirements
Who Should Attend:
This course is ideal for ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors wishing to audit or transition to ISO 9001:2015.
- Quality Professionals / Consultants
- Management Representatives / Managers
- ISO Coordinators
- Auditors / Lead Auditors / Internal Auditors