ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
PR357: Occupational Health and Safety Management System ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (CQI and IRCA Course Approval No – 1985)
To make any management system successful, auditing is a very basic, and crucial, element. This course is an intensive and highly-rated 5-day program for the preparation of delegates for the qualification of ISO 45001:2018 and seeks to prepare them on how to conduct an audit. The overall concept of the course is to provide practical and theoretical knowledge of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The RICI Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course helps in developing the necessary skills to perform occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and methods.
This training course has been developed to reflect the importance of an effective audit. It strengthens your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out an OH&S MS audit in compliance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011.
The 5-day training program consists of exercises that are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of an OH&S MS audit: ISO 45001 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditees, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a CQI-IRCA-approved ISO 45001 Lead Auditor credential. By holding a CQI-IRCA-approved ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Benefits to an Organization
The course provides a robust system to maintain and continually improve the health and safety of employees, sub-contractors, and the public. It improves an organization’s corporate image and credibility among stakeholders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public. The course also improves the incident investigation process and maintaining compliance with legal requirements.
Objectives: ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course Saudi Arabia
The main objective of this course is to create awareness within an organization regarding various basic requirements of the OHSAS standard & convey working knowledge on how these requirements can be explained to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & related, interested parties.
The course includes lectures, interactive groups and individual workshops, case-studies, role-play exercises, simulates real-time scenarios; and covers the following topics:
- Describe the purpose of an OH&S management system with reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA model) including the principles
- Processes and selected techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in OH&S management systems
- Explain the scope of the ISO 45001 ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course Saudi Arabia
- Applicability, criteria (e.g. OH&S legislation) against which an OH&S audit could be performed
- Plan, perform, conduct and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and through analysis of ISO 45001:2018
Who Should Attend
Organizations that want to implement Occupational Health & Safety under the umbrella of ISO 45001:2018; or individuals seeking to enhance their careers as OHSAS Auditors:
- Auditors interested in performing and leading OH&S MS certification audits
- Managers or consultants interested in advancing their knowledge of the OH&S MS audit process
- Internal auditors and individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 45001
- Technical experts interested in preparing for an OH&S MS audit
- Expert advisors in occupational health and safety management
Before attending, you should have knowledge of the topics listed below, which can be gained through taking our ISO 45001 Foundation course:
- Quality Management principles and terminologies
- PDCA Cycle (Plan, Act, Check, Act)
- Requirements & structure of ISO 45001 standard