ISO 22000:2018 Transition Course
The ISO 22000 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to ISO 22000:2018 in a timely manner.
Over 2 days of training, you will learn how to carry out procedures including how to plan and initiate an audit, vital activities during the audit, and follow-up processes and reporting. After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a CQI-IRCA-approved ISO 22000 transition credential. By holding a CQI-IRCA-approved ISO 22000 transition certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors interested in performing and leading FSMS certification audits
- Managers or consultants interested in advancing their knowledge of the FSMS audit process
- Internal auditors and individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 22000
- Experts interested in preparing for an FSMS audit
- Expert advisors in Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000:2005 Lead Auditor Certification