ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
PR315: Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI and IRCA Course Approval No – 18100)
To make any management system successful, auditing is a very basic and most important element. This course is an intensive and highly rated 5-day program for the preparation of delegates in conducting audits and verifying conformance with ISO 14001:2015; in accordance with ISO 19011. The overall concept of the course is to provide practical and theoretical knowledge of the Environmental Management System with respect to auditing.
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Environmental Management System (EMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with the ISO 19011 certification process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, an audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
.Over 5 days of training, you will learn how to carry out the role of a Lead Auditor, including best practices for auditing, and skills for planning, carrying out and reporting on an ISO 14001 audit. You’ll learn how to determine the effectiveness of a company’s environmental management system, take the lead in determining auditing processes and lead an audit from inception to completion.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a CQI-IRCA approved ISO 14001 Lead Auditor credential. By holding a CQI-IRCA approved ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
This course will help candidates in grasping the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit and give them the techniques to audit the standard accordingly. On successful completion of ISO 14001 certification, your organization can assure stakeholders that your environmental management system (EMS) meets international industry-specific environmental standards. Every company: large or small; services, industrial, manufacturing, or trade related has an impact on the environment and can, therefore, benefit from ISO 14001 certification.
ISO 14001 requires Environmental Objectives and Targets to be quantitative. In addition, every level of the organization must be examined for incorporation in the Environmental Targets. ISO 14001 requires an organization to utilize the list of significant environmental aspects previously developed and to evaluate the prevention of pollution commitment included in the Environmental Policy statement
The course includes lectures, interactive groups and individual workshops, case-studies, role-play exercises, simulates real-time scenarios, including the following topics:
- Purpose of an environmental management system
- Principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of environmental aspects and impacts
- Purpose, contents and interrelationship of ISO 14001:2015, the ISO 14000 series guidance standards and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS
- Plan, Conduct report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 1901;1 and through analysis of ISO 14001:2015
- Undertake role of Auditor to Plan, perform conduct and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011; and through analysis of ISO 14001:2015
Who Should Attend
Organizations looking to implement an Information Security management system under the umbrella of ISO 14001:2015; or individuals who want to enhance their careers as EMS Auditors:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Environmental Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Environmental Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management
Before attending, you should have knowledge of the topics mentioned below, which can be gained through taking our ISO 14001 Foundation course:
- Quality Management principles and terminologies
- PDCA Cycle (Plan, Act, Check, Act)
- Requirements & structure of ISO 14001 standard