Your Pathway To Excellence
API SPEC. Q2 Practitioner Training Course
API Spec Q2 1st Ed., Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Service Supply Organizations
API-Q2 is the specification for quality management system requirements for service supply organizations for the petroleum and natural gas industries. This 4-Day API-Q2 Practitioner Course is designed to give you a working understanding of API-Q2 requirements.
This 4-day course is designed for individuals pursuing a career path as API Q2 Practitioners, and for those who are already in this field and want to acquire further knowledge and skills in quality management system development, implementation, auditing, and improvement.
By the end of the course, participants shall achieve a comprehensive understanding to set requirements for organizations desiring to acquire and maintain an API Q2 certification.
- API Q2’s layout and terminology, deﬁnitions, abbreviations, and their application
- Integration of normative references in the quality management system
- Quality management system requirements (policy, objectives, planning, communications, management responsibility, organizational capability, work environment, documentation requirements)
- Realization of service and service-related products (contract review, planning, risk assessment, contingency planning, production and service provision, calibration, management of change)
- Design planning, inputs, outputs, review, veriﬁcation and ﬁnal review, validation, and control of changes
- Purchasing, outsourcing, evaluation of suppliers, purchase order description, veriﬁcation of purchased products, storage, warehousing
- QMS monitoring, measurement, analysis, and improvement (customer satisfaction, internal audits, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions, management review)
Who Should Attend
- Applicants for APIQR Q2 Registration
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Well-site Service Providers
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
- Saudi Arabia