Your Pathway To Excellence
API SPEC. Q1 Practitioner Training Course
API Spec Q1 9th Ed., Specification for Quality Management System Requirements for Manufacturing Organizations
This API Spec. Q1 Training Course is a 4-day course designed by API for organizations that manufacture or provide manufacturing-related services under an API product specification for use in the petroleum and natural gas industry.
The API Q1 Specification defines the fundamental quality management system requirements for organizations claiming conformity to the requirements of this specification.
This 4-day course is designed for individuals pursuing a career path as API Q1 Practitioners, and for those who are already in this field and want to acquire further knowledge and skills in a quality management system based on the API Q1 specification.
By the end of the course, participants will have obtained a comprehensive understanding to set requirements for organizations desiring to acquire and maintain a license to use the API Monogram or when a location has been licensed by the API Monogram program.
- An introduction and overview of the API Monogram Program
- API Q1’s layout and terminology, definitions, abbreviations, and their application
- Integration of normative references and API Product specifications in the quality management system
- Process approach
- Risk-based thinking
- Quality management system requirements (policy, objectives, planning, communications, management responsibility, Management Representative, organizational capability, work environment, documentation requirements
- Product realization (contract review, planning, risk assessment, contingency planning, design and development, purchasing, production and service provision, calibration, management of change)
- QMS monitoring, measurement, analysis and improvement (customer satisfaction, internal audits, analysis of data, corrective and preventive actions, management review)
- Appendix A use of API Monogram license
Who Should Attend:
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
- Saudi Arabia