Sales Executive for Chemical Department:
He/she will be responsible for meeting sales and margin-sold targets within a territory, sector or discipline,
with a particular focus on new and existing Tier A & B customers (i.e. between SAR30k and SAR250k / SAR
30k and SAR 50k). Their territories are typically defined as a specified geographic area and aligned to one
department. (or more in some case).
- Should have bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related field.
- Should have minimum 2-5 years of working experience with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Should have Saudi Driving License
Responsibilities & authorities:
- Work closely with BDM, Inside Sales Coordinators, Heads of Divisions (HOD’s), Operations Managers,
Sales & Marketing team and technical experts.
- Identify, qualify, target, and engage with new potential Tier C customers (less than 30K SAR) & Tier B
customer accounts (between SAR30k / SAR 250k in annual revenues).
- Work closely with other sales roles in the territory to maximize the sales realized in the territory for other
- Own Sales budget for their territory (or more than one territory for one department. (or more in somecase)
- Take ownership of all sales Leads, opportunities and quotations for the Tier C & B customers, working
closely in a team with the sale coordinators, Marketing, Technical experts, GM and Business Development
- Ensure that the CRM system is properly maintained with Company records, contact details, Lead,
opportunity, quotation and other relevant information.
- Actively pursue all sales enquiries / new sales Leads/opportunities that are passed across from Other team
- Prepare reports for a weekly/monthly/quarterly formal review with the BD Manager (BSC-KPIreports)
- Actively selling to the existing customers (Customer Retention)
- Develop, maintain and own sales Campaigns, including
– ensuring client retention and maximizing market share of wallet
– ownership of the financial expectations
– taking accountability for managing debt & cash collection
– tracking service levels
– creating, owning, renewing and managing national & International agreements
– developing & expanding executive relationships;
• Participate in Exhibitions/Events as directed by BDM.
• Comply with and follow the company’s End-to-End Sales Standard Operating Procedure, including all its
policies and guidelines
• Perform Sales Calls, Sales visits, e-mails to maximize and ensure achieving the targets.
- Awareness of ISO 90001:2015 and 17025:2017 and 45001:2018.
- Good in usage of CRM and Microsoft Office; and,
- Should have knowledge of Saudi Market.
- Should be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent Communication skills (Arabic/English)
- Excellent Data mining, Business development and sales skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Positive attitude and proactive mindset
- Excellent Software skills (Microsoft office, pdf, CRM-ERP)
- Excellent Data management and filing with accuracy.
- Ability to travel within KSA or GCC as required.
Send your resume now: email@example.com