To assist in the recovery of all debt owed to Cross Keys Homes, using court action where appropriate, but using a
holistic approach to ensure that help and support is provided where possible so that eviction is a last resort.
• Graduation degree.
• Should have driving KSA license.
• Should have 5 years of experience (relevant experience of 2 years)
• Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
• Excellent IT Skills of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks (Preferred SAP and ERP).
• Fluency in English (Preferred if fluency in Arabic and English).
• Pursue collections of past due accounts receivables to conclusion.
• Work directly with customers, Billing Specialists, and Sales Representatives to settle disputes and address
• Prepare and review accounts receivable aged history reports.
• Prepare and distribute monthly account statements to customers.
• Prepare and deliver aged receivable reports by Sales Representative.
• Prepare and deliver bi-weekly status reports of top 20 aged receivable accounts.
• Prepare and deliver weekly report of top 10 aged receivable accounts.
• Invoice’s submission and follow up with accountant team on invoices that note rejected or failed statuses.
• Review and resolve any unapplied cash, duplicate payments, overpayments, and refund requests.
• Respond timely to all internal and external requests and questions.
• Assist in the performance of credit reviews for appropriate extensions of credit.
• Update collections desk guides and follow policies and procedures; and,
• Assist with special projects and perform additional tasks asrequest
Send your resume now: email@example.com