At RICI Quality is all about managing the QHSE management system. QMS/EMS/OHS/17025 management systems are already developed and implemented, what is required from the QHSE officer is to ensure its effective implementation, monitoring and improvements. In this respect we are looking for a young dynamic quality conscious, willing to travel frequently person to take up this role to take the organization to the next level of excellence. An English/Arabic speaking shall be preferred.
A university degree (Science or Physics)
- Quality Management System Certified lead auditor training (9001 IRCA Certified Preferred)
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certified lead auditor training (45001 IRCA Certified / IOSH / OSHA Preferred)
- Environmental Management System Certified lead auditor training (14001 IRCA Certified / NEBOSH Preferred)
- NRRC certified Radiation Safety Officer
- Valid driving license
Minimum 2 to 3 years in a similar position
- Hands on experience of development, implementation, monitoring, measurement and improvement of Quality management system ISO 9001, Environmental management system ISO 14001, Occupational Health & Safety Management system OHSMS 45001, Laboratory Management System ISO 17025
- Auditing experience in all above stated management systems.
- Hands on experience in maintaining accreditation of above management system
- Hands on experience and Knowledge of implementation of 5S system / KAIZAN/ Lean Six Sigma Systems
- Hands on experience of managing internal and external audits
- Knowledge of basic seven problem solving tools (5W+2H, 5Why, Fish bone, 8D, Pareto charts, Control charts)
- Practical knowledge of statistics and its application to quality management system Data analysis
- Practical knowledge of Writing & Raising Non-Conformities and Corrective Actions.
- Practical basic knowledge of Construction material testing, Chemical testing, Calibration laboratory, Vendor inspections)
- Knowledge of radiation safety
- Manage existing quality management systems (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 45001, ISO 17025), updates, improvements, revisions,
- Run internal trainings, creating awareness about the systems through out the organization.
- Planning and scheduling of internal audits, preparation of reports
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with Established Audit plans.
- Face external auditors during certification/accreditation audits
- Effective communication with clients like accreditation bodies and clients
- Support Operations teams to ensure appropriate implementation of polices and procedures.
- Plan and Conduct Management Review Meetings
- Preparing and Submitting Monthly Quality Management Reports.
- Reporting to the Department Head and top management for all quality related issues.
- To ensure full cooperation and coordination with customers
- To prepare and submit QHSE & Radiation Safety documents for project-based approvals.
- To coordinate with the civil lab team to achieve control, monitoring and implementation of QHSE and Radiation Safety
- To develop, maintain, and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards.
- To maintain a contract risk register, reviewing QHSE risks and escalating where appropriate
- To support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives.
- To provide a single business focus for accident and incident reporting and assist with subsequent investigation process; provide trend analysis to Head of the Department, and QHSE Manager to support and provide focus for driving positive behaviors and culture within the business.
- To participate in external audits of QHSE and Radiation Safety of different branches as a focal point and report on QHSE performance and provide assurance to QHSE team of customer
- To perform internal audits of QHSE and Radiation Safety of different branches and report to the Head of Department and QHSE Manager.
- To maintain quality, safety, and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 45001.
- To be professionally accountable to the Head of Department and QHSE Manager.
- Generate Health, Safety and Environment Plans and ensure continual compliance and improvement.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and maintenance of Health, Safety and Environment systems.
- Reporting to Senior Management on the performance of HSE system.
- Identifying legislative requirements applicable to the operations and ensuring full compliance.
- Recording accidents and incidents and providing weekly/monthly statistics.
- Providing HSE presentations and trainings to current and new staff.
- Working in liaison with departments and ensuring compliance of HSE.
- Developing processes and procedures to avoid HSE violations and accidents.
- Performing regular assessments as per legislations at regular intervals.
- Performing root cause analysis to incidents and implementing corrective actions.
- Renewal & Upgradation of Radiation Practicing License
- Arranging safe transport of Nuclear Density Gauges
- Applying for import and export permits for Nuclear Density Gauges
- At times you might be required to visit site laboratories located in different regions inside the kingdom.
- Some weekend and overtime work may be required.
- You may have to work as auditor internal auditor and trainer.
- At times you must work as consultant to implement Management systems.
- Tremendous learning and career growth opportunities
- Auditing skills
- Time management
- Conflict Management
- Team player
- Communication skills
Send your resume now: email@example.com