At RICI, the scope of civil construction material testing is limited to the testing of concrete, soil, and asphalt. In this respect we are looking for a young, dynamic, qualified, and competent person to coordinate and communicate lab activities with customers and laboratory team as Laboratory Coordinator.
Age 21-35 years
IT or Communication Skills
Minimum one-year experience as coordinator in customer services.
- Working knowledge of LIMS, ERP, CRM
- Knowledge of ISO 17025
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
- Risk Management
- Knowledge of 5S.
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- To maintain traceable record of reports in computer.
- To ensure all record (soft and hard copies) are secured and traceable.
- To ensure reports submission to contractors and main clients as per customer requirement.
- To ensure minimum paper waste during the coordination process, less than 1%.
- To coordinate testing schedule with customers and laboratory teams
- To prepare schedule for lab and field testing
- To Assign field technicians for scheduled activities
- To update field activities on company online platform.
- To ensure full cooperation and coordination with customers as and when required.
- To collect, evaluate and analyze multiple data for different operational activities.
- To prepare multiple business reports instructed and guided by respective HOD.
- To perform data analysis of sales & marketing activities of relevant department.
- To perform data analysis of QA/QC activities of relevant department.
- To perform in QA/QC activities for the implementation of ISO management systems.
- To prepare multiple requests like MRR, PRs etc. and maintain their records.
- To assist the management in payment recovery activities.
- To perform all other related jobs assigned by Management.
- Your job description may vary from time to time with the sole discretion of the company.
- Logging new samples in Computer and Logbooks and preparing Information/Worksheets for required tests.
- Assigning control numbers to new Samples.
- Schedule testing of new samples.
- Maintaining a soft copy of all new worksheets with control numbers for reference.
- Preparation and submission of Reports to superiors for Verification and Authorization.
- Rectification of reports and re-submission to Supervisor for verification and approval.
- Less than 1% clerical error in reports.
- Suggest improvement in reporting format for effectiveness.
- To ensure full cooperation and coordination with customers
- To maintain traceable record of all inquiries, proposals and purchase orders.
- To ensure all record (soft and hard copies) are secure and traceable.
- To send reminders to all the clients well in time.
- To market and develop the business all over the kingdom through different strategies
- To prepare the report of daily visits of marketing team
- To make follow ups with the clients through calls and emails.
- To prepare and send the quotations/ proposals to clients based on the RFQs received.
- To conduct analysis for business development of those areas for which we do not have the capabilities.
- To coordinate with clients on regular basis
- To maintain the data on CRM for leads, opportunities, and communications.
- To provide back-office support to the sales and marketing team
- To perform all other related jobs assigned by Manager/ marketing team Communications with Customers
- To submit Prequalification to customers for vendor registration.
- To prepare and submit documents for project-based approvals.
- To perform QC reviews of internal and external certificates and reports.
Passed Linked In assessment results of Microsoft Excel
Fluent in English and Arabic
Typing Speed 30 words/ minute in English
Time management and organizational skills
Send your resume now: email@example.com