Trainee Lab Technician-Jubail:
At RICI, the scope of civil construction material testing is limited to the testing of concrete, soil, and asphalt. In this respect we are looking for a young, dynamic trainee technician to aid in the laboratory and field testing.
12 Grade (for Female) or 2 years diploma in Civil or related fields (for Male).
Secure Saudi Aramco-BPCTU CTTA Valid Card for technician within 6 months
Secure Saudi Aramco-BPCTU CTTA Valid Card for Supervisor within 1 year, if required
Secure ACI Concrete certified technician within 6 months, if required
Microsoft office (word, excel) (optional)
English reading & writing
0 to 1-year experience
- Assist Lab technician in sample inspection upon receiving in Lab to check the quality and quantity of sample as per applicable standards.
- Assist Lab technician in sample tagging for proper identification.
- Assist Lab technician in ensuring storage and preservation of sample before and after the test.
- Verifying equipment’s calibration before use.
- Follow operating instructions while operating equipment’s.
- Proper use of PPE’s and follows safety instructions during testing.
- Assist Lab technician in performing test as per daily assigned schedule.
- Assist Lab technician in performing testing of (Soil, Aggregate, Concrete and Asphalt) Material as per applicable standards and specifications.
- Understand and apply developed checklist during testing.
- Assist Lab technician to ensuring worksheets are filled, re-checking of calculation before submitting for final report preparation.
- Inform supervisor in-case of any QHSE Incident.
- Report writing
- Basic mathematics
- Basic physics
- Writing reports
- Team player
- Typing skills
- Communication skills
- MS Office skills
- Defensive driving skills
- Passed Linked In assessment results of Microsoft Excel
- Typing Speed 30 words/ minute in English
Send your resume now: email@example.com