QHSE Officer (Civil)-Hasa:
Bachelor’s degree of Science
Age 21-35 years Certification: Radiation Safety Officer Certificate from NRRC (mandatory)
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO/IEC 17025
Excellent IT and Communication Skills
Minimum one-year experience as QHSE Officer in a reputable organization.
· Knowledge of ISO 17025 & Risk Management
· Knowledge of ISO 45001 and HSE hazards
· KACARE/NRRC regulations
· Operating knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
· Knowledge of 5S.
· Customer relationship management
· To ensure full cooperation and coordination with customers
· To prepare and submit QHSE & Radiation Safety documents for project-based approvals.
· To coordinate with the civil lab team to achieve control, monitoring and implementation of QHSE and Radiation Safety
· To develop, maintain, and improve the business Integrated Management System to underpin QHSE and operating standards.
· To maintain a contract risk register, reviewing QHSE risks and escalating where appropriate
· To support the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives.
· To provide a single business focus for accident and incident reporting and assist with subsequent investigation process; provide trend analysis to Head of the Department, and QHSE Manager to support and provide focus for driving positive behaviors and culture within the business.
· To participate in external audits of QHSE and Radiation Safety of different branches as a focal point and report on QHSE performance and provide assurance to QHSE team of customer
· To perform internal audits of QHSE and Radiation Safety of different branches and report to the Head of Department and QHSE Manager.
· To maintain quality, safety, and environmental systems; implement and audit to achieve compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 45001.
· To be professionally accountable to the Head of Department and QHSE Manager.
Fluent in English and Arabic
Typing Speed 30 words/ minute in English
Time management and organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively.
Good personal organisation skills.
Good listening and communication skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Passed Linked In assessment results of Microsoft Excel
Send your resume now: email@example.com