Job Id: MRR000024
Non Destructive Testing
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- Dammam/ Khobar
Bachelor of Engineering Degree with preferably 0-3 years of relevant experience
B-Tech or Diploma with preferably 3-5 years of relevant experience
High School with preferably 5 years of relevant experience
Special skills & knowledge
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Team Building
- Positive Thinking
0-5 years’ experience in a similar position
At RICI, NDT division inspects virtually anything, from automotive parts to bridge deck members. It does not matter if it is steel, stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum, we have techniques and trained inspectors to meet the needs.
In this respect we are looking for an experienced and motivated inspector/technician to join our team.
- To ensure safe working environment
- To ensure that working procedure should follow as per RICI written practice.
- To Conduct NDT inspections onsite and offsite both including MPT, LPT, VT, UT, RT, ECT, interpreting, and evaluation as per national and international codes, standards and specification as applicable
- To prepare and review inspection report
- To ensure adequate master, consumables and standard resources are available for NDT services
- To Guarantee superior customer service to all clients and monitor quality of work at every location
- To attend Pre Inspection Meetings and other meetings as required
- To Procure new client leads through networking and excellent customer service.
- To Coach and guide NDT personnel in-house, including certification and qualification.
- To follow daily NDT Services schedule and tasks assigned by Technical supervisor and coordinator.
- To communicate Technical Supervisor the need of training for the area of competence requires improvement.
- To perform all other related jobs assigned by Technical Manager/ Technical Supervisor/ QC Engineer