Software Developer (ERP):
Software Developer (ERP)
Job Id: MRR000028
BS In computer science or Diploma in computer science
2 to 4 years
Reporting to the BDM or ABDM, the CAV is responsible for company’s vendor registrations and approvals. Also handling corporate and government affairs such as Ministry approvals, or accreditations, certification to support sales process.
- Have sound knowledge of Frappe Framework, ERP Next and Odoo ERP platforms.
- Have prior work experience in developing and deploying ERP Applications (Preferred ERP Next).
- Top-notch skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS/Java script frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience with Python programming language is must.
- A solid understanding of how ERP applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Must have prior work experience of Linux, Apache, Nginx and MySQL Platforms used for maintenance deployment of ERP Next and Odoo.
- Must have experience of Cloud based Platforms and Linux distribution based server management skills.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MYSQL, POSTGRE-SQL,MARIADB), Object Oriented Programming languages and web application development.
- Must have good understating of ERP Modules business domains (Finance, HR, Sales, CRM) to understand and map user requirements.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Design, Develop, Test and configure ERP Modules and systems in accordance with agreed business scope and user requirements.
- Perform Testing of ERP Applications prior to Go Live. Provide support to end users after Go Live event.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, manage server and resolve any technical issues related to cloud based hosting.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling ERP Applications according to business requirements.
- Maintain Webhosting and website services.
- Should be able to work independently and manage client projects on time.
- As per company policy prior to hiring we have to perform background checks, therefore provide at least three reliable references.
- If selected, you have to sign confidentiality agreement for a minimum period of 10 years.
- If selected, you have to sign undertaking that you may be required to perform at multiple locations nationally and internationally.
- If selected, you have to sign an undertaking about our required morale and ethical behavior requirements.