Job Id: MRR00005
Diploma or Degree in Business or Marketing or related discipline
Special skills & knowledge
- Must be bi-lingual and fluent in English
- Passion in business development and customer-oriented
- Resourceful, motivated and committed individual, keen to learn and perform in a Team environment
- Pleasant personality with good articulation and phone etiquette
- Organized and meticulous with experience in using Customer Relationship Management tools
0-3 years of related experience
- To identify key market prospects and generate business leads and opportunities through customer calls, emails and visits.
- Effective data management and allocation of leads to facilitate future sales activities.
- Adopt a team approach to working both within own group and other departments.
- Ensure that the CRM system is properly maintained with Company records, contact details, Lead, opportunity, quotation and other relevant information.
- Prepare reports for a weekly/monthly/quarterly formal review with the BD Manager (BSC-KPI reports).
- Obtain market, industry and competitor information and trends to develop effective business strategies.
- Participate in Exhibitions/Events as directed by BDM.
- Comply with and follow the company’s End-to-End Sales Standard Operating Procedure, including all its policies and guidelines