Job Id: MRR000027
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- Dammam/ Khobar
University degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or electronics, instrumentation)
Diploma in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or electronics, instrumentation, industrial)
Special skills & knowledge
- Supervision Skill
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal both in English, Preference will be given for English/Arabic Both)
- Conflict resolution
- Team Building
- Positive Thinking
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
At RICI, NDT division inspects virtually anything, from automotive parts to bridge deck members. It does not matter if it is steel, stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum, we have techniques and trained inspectors to meet the needs.
In this respect we are looking for an experienced and motivated Supervisor who shall be able to utilize the resources effectively, supervise inspection activities related to NDT and to delight the customers. They have to take responsibility for all the execution of work both inside and outside (at customer premises) the RICI Facility.
- Knowledge of ASNT-TC-1A and CP-189
- Testing equipment Operational Knowledge
- Resource scheduling and planning
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Power point/Projects
- Workplace safety & environment
- Equipment safe operation and use
- 5S (workplace organization)
- Mathematics and statistical knowledge
- Basic Metallurgy
- Risk Management
- ASNT Certifications in required NDT Methods
- To plan and ensure the timely execution of all jobs (including preparation of reports & labels) as per the schedule and to ensure even work distribution among all Inspectors/technicians.
- To ensure the work environment for department is identified, maintained and monitored as per international standard requirement
- To train all the inspectors/ technicians for different activities and inspections.
- To guide, lead and supervise all team and their operations.
- To review the issued certificates & labels and get them signed as authorized signatory.
- To ensure all master equipment is calibrated from ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- To propose improvements on monthly basis or new resources required to the management.
- To prepare and update equipment maintenance schedule
- To ensure that the environmental record is maintained by facility.
- To develop new procedures, & observation sheets and maintain the revisions of already developed along with Technical Manager
- To perform the regular job of inspector (if required) both on-site & off-site
- To Conduct NDT inspections onsite and offsite both including MPT, LPT, VT, UT, RT, ECT, interpreting, and evaluation as per national and international codes, standards and specification as applicable
- To prepare and review inspection report
- To attend Pre Inspection Meetings and other meetings as required
- To Procure new client leads through networking and excellent customer service.
- To Coach and guide NDT personnel in-house, including certification and qualification.
- To Oversaw NDT Department and controlled all inspection personnel and planning and scheduling of projects. Participating in various client meetings, negotiation and scheduling of works.
- To perform all other technical related jobs assigned by Management
- Your job description may vary from time to time with at the sole discretion of the company.
- Authorizing the certificates
- Approving monthly overtime
- To ensure safe working environment