Job Id: MRR000039
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- Dammam/ Khobar
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Special skills & knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Take dictation and type accurately at 55 words per minute;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
- Emotional maturity
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
Strong work tenure: 2 or more years of experience supporting team, individual or organization.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the Management;
- Types and/or drafts memoranda, correspondence, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature;
- Ensures materials and reports for signature are accurate and complete; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with standards, policies and procedures;
- Schedules, prepares agenda and meeting materials and types minutes for various meetings;
- Maintains calendar of appointments for the Management, ensuring the Management is apprised of all appointments and changes as well as matters requiring immediate attention;
- Receives telephone calls of managements, providing information and handling issues that may require sensitivity and use of sound, independent judgment;
- Reviews, determines the priority and routes incoming correspondence, reports, requests and instructions; handles or refers matters as directed;
- Maintains all files for the Management, ensuring that material is properly marked and accessible for immediate use;
- Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the Management Offices and other department heads and managers;
- Researches and assembles information from a variety of sources for the preparation of reports and correspondence for the management;
- Coordinates all travel arrangements for the Management; and,
- Performs other duties as assigned.