Corporate Affairs & Vendor Communication:
Corporate Affairs & Vendor Communication Officer (CAV)
Job Id: MRR000030
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia- Dammam/ Khobar
Special skills & knowledge
- Communication skills
0-5 years’ experience in a similar position
Reporting to the BDM or ABDM, the CAV is responsible for company’s vendor registrations and approvals. Also handling corporate and government affairs such as Ministry approvals, or accreditations, certification to support sales process.
- Managing & handling the Corporate Affairs, Vendor Registrations and approvals for RICI-MAAZ
- Coordinate and work closely with BDM, Sales Executives and HOD’s as well as any member of a RICI-MAAZ Group team to deliver corporate affairs & Government relation’s related goals for the
- Plan, develop, administer, and evaluate tasks and daily operations related to the governmental / semi government / private companies & customer affairs at all levels (back & forth communication in Arabic & English).
- Establish and implement Vendor Registration & Approval Campaign, ensure to fulfil, and update the plan
- Communicate with Authorities, Accreditation bodies, and certification agencies for any applications and support the RICI- MAAZ team throughout any audits/findings.
- Develop, Implement and Own the departmental and Company combined Prequalification documents and update the documents on regular
- Translation of English documents into Arabic i.e. Quality
- Identify opportunities and projects to work with Government & key ministries during the vendor registration
- Across Kingdom travel, whenever required for any tasks needed or any meetings as directed by the
- Work in a data-driven environment. And utilize CRM for all activities.
- Crisis management with respect to Governmental issues where required.